Be in the know as I grow!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shake ya booty

My ma and I met up with Aunty Masooda and Sunia bhaji last week for Turkish food and some belly dancing. Mom and Aunty Sooda smoked a lot of sheesha and took a lot of pictures, but they won't let me post them. Oh well, as always I'm up for dancing, photos, and posting.




Every performer needs a back-up dancer!







Aysha and I exchanged belly dancing tips







Sunia and I had a great time hanging out and waiting for the mom's.




These hips don't lie



Mmmmm, Turkish food.....yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
Was thinking this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/valentines-day-party-supplies.html]valentines day Party Supplies[/url].